Windows 11 Cursor Pack
Custom mouse pointers for Windows 11 designed for the Fluent visual language. Larger pointer sizes work great with multiple monitors. Also works with Windows 10 and other previous versions of Windows.
- Unzip the download file to a location of your choosing.
- Open Windows Settings, then select Accessibiity from the left-hand menu.
- Select Mouse Pointer and touch, then select Mouse under Related Settings.
Select Additional mouse settings under Related Settings to open the Mouse Pointer
dialog, then select the Pointers tab.
- For each pointer, select it in the Customize list and click Browse. Navigate to the folder where you unzipped the files. Select the appropriate cursor file. Filenames corresponse to each cursor, e.g., Normal Select is the normal.cur file. Note that Working In Background and Busy are animated cursors, so select background.ani and busy.ani, respectively.
- Click Apply. Changes will take affect immediately.
- To save the icons as a Scheme, click the Save As button and enter a name. The Scheme allows for resetting all cursors without having to browse.